UHUBOR is one of the fastest growing sharing platforms in Vancouver. We are looking to build a team of passionate contributing writers who can create engaging content to be posted within our app (and/or in our website blog):
All posts could be about but not limited to:
- University/campus/student life
- Sustainability/Sustainable living
- Environmental Issues/Recycling/Conservation
- Sharing/sharing economy/sharing culture
- Community/local news and events
Any selected work will be featured either on our website or within the app; as well as up to 50 dollars reward. This position has the opportunity to grow into regular work for top contributors.
- Pitch, write and edit original ideas based on the information we supply.
- Promote your work via social networks and encourage engagement
You will ideally possess:
- Very good writing skills, including spelling and grammar
- Research and organization skills
We thank everyone who took the time to apply for this position, however, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Job Type: Freelance/Voluntary
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org