UHUBOR is a community that believes sharing supports sustainability. We affirm that resources, skills, and knowledge should be shared. By doing this, we develop stronger relationships that can build connections between cultures and develop a better understanding between individuals, groups, and communities.
- Designing, developing and testing web applications and cross-platform mobile applications
- Building, releasing and supporting mobile applications
- Working closely with members of the software development team from initial idea stage, ?through multiple iterations and pivots, all the way to completion
- Research and evaluates new technology, frameworks, and tools and designing and ?estimating possible solutions
- Developing core code including unit testing
- Participates in peer review of software design and code, including test plans
- Debugs and troubleshoots application problems
- Interacting with internal clients and stakeholders. Working closely with interdisciplinary ?team members
- Performs other duties as related to the qualifications and requirements of the job
- Minimum BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience in Java, J2EE or mobile application development
- Knowledge of Node JS and Angular JS frameworks; Proficient in Ionic development, testing and deployment
- Excellent in database design, MySQL database and SQL programming
- Designing and performing unit testing and writing integration tests
- Experience in GIT version control system
- Experience in REST Web Service
- Actively participating in Release Planning and Iteration Planning
- Experience in cloud computing including AWS
- Skilled at the Agile Development, Jira, Confluence
- Comprehensive understanding of prototype design and user requirements
We thank everyone who took the time to apply for this position, however, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org